- The Technical Solar PV Sales Training course gathers the best practices and accepted industry standards to prepare participants to become proficient at designing and drafting solar installation system proposals.
- Technical solar design and sales training is important because it provides essential support to the growing solar industry.
- Solar companies need trained professionals to design and communicate their services to customers, in addition to being able to present their energy production estimates and financial analysis to customers in an effective way.
- This course will provide 32 hours toward the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Professional Exam.
Solar PV Technical Sales
Ecotech Training’s Solar PV Technical Sales course was designed to the standards of excellence put forth by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). This course will provide students with the design and sales needed to become solar professionals, as well as prepare them for the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Professional Exam.
Why Take This Course
What You’ll Learn
Ecotech Training’s Solar Technical Sales course introduces the fundamentals of solar photovoltaic technology and markets for new professionals.
- Sales methods for solar PV systems
- Components and system sizing
- Communicating with customers
- Estimating systems
- Communicating needs to the installer.
- 32-hour online course
- Examples of site analyses, production estimates, financial projections and sales presentations
- 32 contact hours toward the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Professional Exam
- 70-question practice exam
- Access to our instructors for course support
Ecotech Training Pass Guarantee: If you do not pass the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Professional Exam on your first try, you may retake the course at no additional cost.
Ecotech Training’s NABCEP Solar PV Design & Sales course prepares participants to earn the nationally recognized NABCEP Solar PV Technical Sales Certification. For full details on how to qualify for, obtain, and maintain the certification visit www.nabcep.org.
Why Get Certified by NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners)?
The NABCEP PV Technical Sales Professional Certification is a higher level certification that shows you have a significant level of experience, as well as in-depth knowledge and training in solar system technical sales. This is not required when looking for employment, but is often looked for when becoming a project leader on solar proposals.
I completed the PV system mechanical design module the other day. Then the next morning our solar installation company Positive Energy NY headed off to do a residential roof mount in Schenectady and I felt on top of my game because all the racking was fresh in my mind and it definitely showed. We used a Unirac rail system and I knew the ins and outs of how it all fit together; the install went very smoothly