- Ecotech Training, ACICS accredited via Brightwood College - El Paso, is a registered NABCEP PV Associate Exam Provider.
- As the solar industry continues to grow, a steadily growing supply of qualified solar installers, equipped with a solar certification, will be needed to support the build-out.
- Quality solar training gives employers and customers a degree of certainty that practitioners have voluntarily met the high standards demanded by those who work in the industry.
- This solar energy training course was designed using industry standard learning objectives.
- Participants will gain solar installation skills that can immediately be applied in the field.
- The solar energy industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the nation -it pays to become a solar installer.
Solar PV Associate Training
Ecotech Training’s Solar PV Associate Training is designed to the professional standards of excellence set forth by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). This course is designed to introduce solar energy theory and prepare participants to pass the NABCEP PV Associate Exam.
Why Take This Course
What You’ll Learn
- This solar technology training course will prepare students to successfully pass the NABCEP PV Associate Exam, as well as prepare students with the base knowledge and skills necessary to start their career in the solar industry.
- Section 1: Markets and Applications
- Section 2: Solar Safety
- Section 3: Electrical Basics
- Section 4: Solar Energy Fundamentals
- Section 5: PV Module Fundamentals
- Section 6: System Components
- Section 7: PV System Sizing
- Section 8: PV Electrical Design
- Section 9: PV System and Mechanical Design
- Section 10: Performance Analysis, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Section 11: NABCEP Associate PV Exam Information
- Section 12: Inspiration and Conclusions
- 18 hours of self-paced online solar energy training
- 70 Practice questions for the NABCEP PV Associate Exam
- 24 hours of live classroom and hands-on solar installation training (for dedicated training sessions only)
Ecotech Training Pass Guarantee: If you do not pass the certification exam on your first try, then you may retake the course at no additional cost.
Ecotech Training’s Solar PV Associate course prepares and qualifies participants for the nationally recognized NABCEP PV Associate credential. For full details on how to qualify for, obtain, and maintain the credential visit www.nabcep.org.
How Much Work is Available for Solar Installers?
The solar industry has been doubling in size every year for the past 4 years, and this trend is expected to continue. There are over 170,000 professionals in the solar industry.
Why Get Certified?
The NABCEP PV Associate credential shows that you have a basic level of experience, as well as in-depth knowledge and training in solar system design and installation. This is not required when looking for employment, but can sometimes be the deciding factor between otherwise equally qualified candidates.
Due to some exciting changes, we have temporarily postponed enrollment in both our live and online courses. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you but are very pleased to see you taking these first steps toward achieving your educational goals! If you would like additional information, please call 888-450-4684 to speak with a customer service representative.
Going through the Solar PV class was truly an amazing experience. With your help, I was able to successfully take my first step into the energy industry. I loved everything about my experience and I am so grateful for the opportunity. The day that you help me sign up for my class you did more than your job, you changed my life. I am beyond excited about the enhanced possibilities my future now holds.