- LEED Accreditation is important for anyone involved in the building industry, especially in building projects looking to attain LEED Certification.
- Federal, state, and municipal ordinances continue to set LEED as the standard for all new construction of public buildings.
- Both building professionals and non-technical professionals will benefit from a comprehensive understanding of the LEED Credit Rating System, LEED standards and the LEED design system generally.
- These LEED exam prep class can be taken either in-person (groups only) or online.
LEED Green Associate
Ecotech Training’s LEED Green Associate course aligns with the professional standards set forth by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). This course will provide individuals with the knowledge, skills, and accreditation preparation needed to begin their path into the green building industry.
Why Take This Course
What You’ll Learn
Ecotech Training offers both online and live LEED Green Associate Exam prep classes to teach students about the sustainable green building industry, as well as everything they need to know about the requirements and benefits of LEED buildings.
- Introduce U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Introduce Green Building Certification Institute (BGBCI)
- Describe Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- Define scope of the various LEED rating systems
- Detail crucial green building concepts and implementation
- Enable success on LEED Green Associate Exam on the first try
- Section 1: Green Associate Exam Overview
- Section 2: Green Building Basics; LEED and the LEED Process
- Section 3: Sustainable Sites
- Section 4: Water Efficiency
- Section 5: Energy and Atmosphere
- Section 6: Materials and Resources
- Section 7: Indoor Environmental Quality
- Section 8: Innovation and Design Process; Innovation In Operations
- Section 9: Regional Priority Credits
- Section 10: Smart Location and Linkages
- Section 11: Awareness and Education
- Section 12: Synergies
- Online course with 8 hours of self-paced material
- 2-day live course with classroom instruction (groups only)
Both Options Include
- 300 multiple-choice practice exam questions
- Ecotech Training Pass Guarantee: If you do not pass the certification exam on your first try, you may retake the course at no additional cost
Ecotech Training’s LEED Green Associate course prepares participants to earn the nationally recognized LEED Green Associate Accreditation.
What is the Difference Between LEED Certification and LEED Accreditation?
Buildings earn LEED Certification. Individuals who pass one of the LEED credentialing exams become LEED Accredited.
Why Get Your LEED Accreditation?
There are several career paths to which LEED knowledge can be applied. Typically, if you are already in the construction industry (such as an architect, contractor, or interior designer), you can use LEED to enhance your knowledge of sustainable methods and technologies, and offer your customers more services. For those new to the industry, becoming a LEED Green Associate will allow you to work on projects seeking LEED Certification, which is a prerequisite to the more advanced, specialty LEED Accreditations.
When and Where to I Take the Exam?
LEED exams are scheduled by appointment at Prometric Testing Centers and are computer-based tests. That means you can schedule an exam at a local testing center (there are over 400 nationwide and at least one in every major city) at a time that is convenient for you. Testing centers are typically open six days a week. Since all LEED exams are computer-based, you will find out the results of your exam instantly.
LEED Green Associate Online Course$195.00
Start your course immediately in our new learning management system! This course aligns with the professional standards set forth by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). It includes:
- This course contains eight (8) hours of self-paced training content and exercises
- 12 section quizzes
- A 70-question practice final exam
- Ecotech Training Pass Guarantee: If you do not pass the certification exam on your first try, you may re-take the course at no additional cost